These social networks will help you improve your business. Social Media is the key for startups hoping to strengthen their customer relationships. However, there are so many social media platforms that it can be tedious and hard to maintain a presence on each one.
The best thing is to be and actively participate in Social Networks that can help your company the most. But, do you know what the best options are for your company? All of this depends on a wide variety of factors that can be decisive. For example, the type of company, the mission, the goals you want to achieve, and your audience.
The good news is that in this article we detail which are the most popular Social Networks. Also, their advantages and disadvantages for different businesses and brands. Because of this, you have the opportunity to make a much more accurate decision.
Ideal social networks for startups, businesses, and brands
This social network created by Mark Zuckerberg is arguably the most famous since its creation in 2003. Some think that it will be the perfect environment for small businesses to stand out and start on the right foot.
Facebook has more than 2.5 billion active users around the world. Some are movie stars, famous singers, influencers, YouTubers, businessmen, presidents, and much more. Best of all, there is not only the chance to reach younger generations but also older adults. You can reach people of all kinds of tastes, genders, and sexual orientation.
It is ideal for companies to:
-Create dynamic relationships with customers providing detailed updates, and also using their profiles as extensions of their websites.
– Build a brand with the Facebook community, using various applications and advertising strategies.
– Monitor the activity of the company page. Facebook Insights helps you obtain an answer on which content has the best reception.
– Ease and breadth to do networking.
Serious companies need a place that perfectly suits their characteristics. In this case, LinkedIn is the best choice. This famous website looks for new clients and professionals. It also makes relationships with influential brands easier for the company.
Professionals have the chance to secure jobs, and they can also interact with others in the same field of work to exchange experiences, create partnerships, and much more.
Currently, this famous social network has more than 335 million active users. More precisely, 59% are men and 41% are women. Most of its audience is between 25-34 years old, followed by those between 35-54 years old. Spain is one of the top 15 countries that use this network the most.
This social network is ideal to:
– Find new clients and make relationships with big brands easier for the company.
– Create contact circles to integrate qualified professionals and experts in the sector.
– Publicize the company and obtain relevant information for it through questions to different groups.
– Get fully trained employees to provide the best support to the company and ensure the best results.
3. Twitter, social networks that improve your business
When new brands want people to know their mission, goals, and opinions, Twitter is the way to go. It’s a fun but at the same time highly professional environment. This famous social network can cover every need. Doesn’t matter if it’s for a single person, a brand, or a company. It can help to make yourself known in the best way. Besides, you can generate conversations between brands and followers in just 280 characters.
Today, this platform has more than 500 million active users. The majority (62%) are women, and men comprise 38%. Another characteristic is that 71% of users are between 25 and 54 years old. So, its audience is the adult generation.
It is the perfect alternative to:
– Be online when you don’t have much time.
– Find out what is being said about the brand. Also, it allows a direct response to customer questions and criticism.
– It’s good for selling products, providing consumer service, market research, etc.
– Learn the strategies your competition uses. Then, you can see what works to achieve better results.
4. Pinterest, social networks that improve your business
Pinterest is one of the ideal social networks to know the look of a product. It says a lot about the quality, too. Also, you can obtain the direct link to the page where you can buy it. For this reason, this social network has become the number one option for many startups all over the world.
People have the ability to post photos and link them to the item’s official website. Likewise, people can easily like, comment, and share photos.
In fact, this is one of the most popular image search platforms. Pinterest received about 11 million visits in a week in December. That is 40 times more than the number of visits it received six months earlier. It should be noted that the majority of users are women (83%).
Now, this famous social network is ideal to:
– Gain exposure for products. Particularly those products whose designs are creative, since each post requires a picture.
– Let users engage with the brand and industry. It’s great for business with visual merch.
– Encourage creativity among users of the social network.
– Show people’s talent through pictures.
5. YouTube, social networks that improve your business
When people are looking for demos, presentations, tutorials, video blogs, and much more, most decide to turn to YouTube. The video-sharing giant became a great way to attract more potential customers.
Through a video, brands and enterprises can show the manufacturing process of their products. Also, they can make strategies to reach people through audiovisual media. It works to demonstrate the quality of the products they create and sell.
Today, this platform has an almost equal proportion of men and women. Therefore, they segment their audience by age groups. Namely, 45-54 (30%), 35-44 (22%) and 25-34 (18 %).
It should be noted that this social network is perfect for:
– Businesses whose products can be better promoted through tutorials and demos.
– Brands that can produce and benefit from quality videos.
– Showing off the brand and proving that its products are the best choice out there.
6. Instagram, social networks that improve your business
Instagram is the social network that could not be missing from this list. This platform is based on the use of images and short videos. Nowadays, people also have the chance to make purchases of products and services, watch live broadcasts, discover the opinions of their favorite celebrities, and much more.
This network has notably increased the number of users, and today it is a key network for brands. On this site, people can contact the brand directly, without having to deal with intermediaries.
Now you know a little more about these social networks thanks to the information we offered on this blog. With it, you have the opportunity to make a more accurate and informed decision to involve your business in the digital world and ensure success.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!